Duration: 2 weeks
Monday – Friday: 9 am – 6 pm (GMT)
Learning units: 64 hrs. in total
Duration: 4 weeks
4 days per week including Saturday
4 hrs. per day: 64 hrs. in total
Anyone who is a newcomer or a professional having the aspiration to work in the field of Data Science with a basic high school level subjects and are willing to learn more.
Seminar Trainer: Haritha Retnakaran
• Greenbootcamps certificate
• Highly qualified trainer/coach and expert/expert from practice
• Sustainable and flexible knowledge transfer: know-how is acquired at the workplace or in the home office
• Up-to-date content and direct practicability
• Discussion of individual questions of the participants
• Interactive exchange in the seminar group
Lecture, presentation, paper based on case studies. Discussion and analysis of individual questions of the participants.
To participate in the online seminar, participants need a computer or mobile device with a stable internet connection, headphones and microphone or a headset for audio transmission. Alternatively, you can also dial in by phone.
The online seminar will be conducted with Microsoft Teams. You will receive further details and access data for the online seminar in the immediate run-up to the training in a separate e-mail from our event management.
Please note that the booking only entitles the persons listed in the registration to participate in the online seminar.
Once you click apply, our admissions team will contact you to arrange a call to answer your questions and explain our application process. if you have any questions feel free to contact us.